Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 06:25:18 -0800
What did paleo man do for infections?

Are there natural antibiotics?

I have lymphedema (from cancer surgery, in all their wisdom, they removed
all my lymph nodes, so I have no way to fight infections in my arm)

I am subject to frequent infections, even the slightest scratch can mean an
infection in my arm.

I am on antibiotics a lot.

What else could I do or eat, right now I have an infection and my
antibiotics are about to run out, have been on two sucessive courses and the
infection is still there.

Are raw  onions and/or garlic good at this time? When I eat a little bit of
raw onion, you almost feel like it is "cleaning' your blood.

I also suffer from candida as the antibiotics kill off good bacteria and
allow the fungals like candida to thrive. Help??

Do I go on yet another course of antibiotcs? Yikes!