From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:02:54 -0800
Hi Ray!!!

>> You never answered my last Reply to you:
>> -----
>
> I just upgraded to a $200 computer system.  Like my old system it often
> crashes when I send messages, so communicating by e-mail is
> burdensome.    This Message took 3 tries!

Gotcha!!!  And why on Earth don't you get a decent Computer System?
What kind of System did you have before if you *upgraded* to a $200
System, just a $100 System?  Or did you just spend $200 upgrading the
System you already if that's what you meant?

> If you are in the U.S. you may call me toll free at 1-800-577-3977 (or
> 972-250-1519)to answer any questions about my book, falconry, or any
> other matters.

I will.

> I do not own my web site, they are a non-exclusive web retailer of my
> book (they have sold over 500 copies).  Others wishing to enter into
> similar marketing arrangements may contact me by phone.

Well that's clearer now and makes more sense - Thanks!!!  But I still
think you should look at doing or at least trying what I told you in the
last message about doing your own Site and you can do it for free at a
place like GeoCities and always have the same URL with ml.org so you'll
never have to change URL again if you don't want - Something to think
about!!!

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!