From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:33:37 +0100
At 10:36 1998-03-10 -0800, you wrote:

>  I tend to think that everyone's ideal weight is as individual as every
>one!  My mother was "overweight" since she was about 2 also.  She is
>considered obese, but she's 80 years old now, has led an active life and
>is still going strong.  Maybe your weight (and my mother's) is close to
>ideal for you.

In his study of people on the island Kitava in the Trobriands,
<http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/lindeberg/>
who probably have a more "paleo" diet than any one of us can acheive,
Staffan Lindeberg found that no one at all is obese or even a little
on the fatty side, and people loose weight after the 30's.
So being "overweight" is probably never a personal ideal.
- Hans