From:
Kathleen Lunson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:11:12 EST

<< I guess you didn't have blueberries in the berry mix. I have frozen
 blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and peaches. If you were making a
 larger batch, e.g. a full can of coconut milk, would a food processor work?
 Maybe even pre-chill the coconut milk in the refrigerator? >>

I did have blueberries in the mix.  It gave it a kind of raspberry color
(like Jackie Kennedy's dress that day).

I made a different version one day with frozen peaches, bananas and c.m. and
it came out like homemade peach ice cream.  perfect for summer.

I usually have chilled c.m. because I seldom use a full can (I'm the only one
eating this at my house).  If you can puree fruits in your f.p. I don't know
why it wouldn't work.  But I could double this recipe and it would still fit
in my blender.

Enjoy.

Kathleen