Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:02:47 -0800
I started the neanderthin diet a few days ago. I feel a little bit weak and
lack energy.Yesterday, I felt really calm, maybe from the fats?  Remember, I
was a complex carb gal, very little meat/fat.

How did you guys feel when you first started? Will this weak feeling go away?

Is there any danger when switching diets like this? I am eating meat, like
ground chuck, almond butter, a very small amount of fruit, a small amount of
veggies, I am losing rapidly but am not TRYING to lose weight. I am trying
to improve my physical and mental health to be able to fight for my son's
health.

I would like to hear how people felt in the beginning, esp if they were
former complex carbers.

The only non Neander thing I am doing is having a small amount of coffee in
the am, like one half cup.

Moira