From:
Mara Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:17:02 -0400
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Don Wiss wrote:
> My eyesight has improved one diopter in each eye. How much is due to the
> Paleo diet I can't be sure, as I have been gluten-free for seven years,
> dairy-free for more than a year, on a Paleo diet for only a matter of
> months, and stopped wearing my glasses, except when I go out, a year ago. I
> expect this last step is a key piece to this.
>
> Don.

There are exercizes one can do to improve one's eyesight; they mostly
consist of focusing exercizes.  So I guess that not wearing one's glasses
except when one really needs them might improve one's eyesight.  I,
unfortunately, need my glasses all the time, as I am extremely
nearsighted.  My eyesight hasn't improved; if anything, it's worsened in
the past two years, due to excessive eye strain at work.  But I've gotten
a special pair of glasses just for computer work, which is helping that.

Corbie