From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:32:08 -0400
Back when I ate sugar and grain-based foods constantly, my teeth hurt
often.  I was sure I had a bunch of cavities.  But I haven't had that since
I stopped eating that stuff.  Ain't it great?

Here's a question:  in a situation like mine, would a minor cavity heal
itself, or is any degradation of the enamel permanent?  Does anyone know if
damage reverses when the sugar is taken away?  I was told five years ago
when I left the Air Force that I had the beginnings of a cavity.  I've
never been to a dentist since, so I have no idea of the status of it.

(Off topic -- Stop reading here if you want...)

Anyone here in the Air Force?  I'm curious about the boy measurement scheme
they use to determine who's too fat.  You'd think I'd remember it, as it's
what they used to cut me loose back in '92, but I don't I know they measure
your neck and your gut and do some kind of calculation.  If anybody knows
what that is, could you reply to me personally?  Thanks!

John Pavao

        Cavities.  Soda, grains, poor oral hygene.  I'm glad I know about
Darwinian Medicine, now.  No more cavities after this one problem visit.