From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:01:47 -0400
I don't imagine that's too serious a problem.  Of course, you want to avoid
the ones with such things as dextrose and maltodextrin in them.  Another
option is to make your own blends.  Should be pretty easy if you read the
ingredients and experiment a little.

John Pavao

Well, the trick here is that I have some spice blends that I really like.
But they have a touch of salt in them.  I want to use the blend instead of
salt.  I cannot recall the last time I ever added just plain salt to
anything.  But "Cajun's Choice" sure has the magic flavor for burgers.