From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:45:33 -0400
My local supermarket doesn't carry Coleman beef. Instead it carries Laura's
Lean Beef. Not that I care if it is lean, and the American Heart
Association seal of endorsement is a turn off. It touts being "All
Natural," meaning no antibiotics or growth hormones. But the big question
is it free range? It says "raised on natural grains and grass." (What are
unnatural grains? To me any grains are unnatural to a cow's diet.)

So, is this the same as Coleman? Or is Coleman truly free range beef with
no grains in the diet?

Don.