Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 18:01:57 -0700
They won't allow any fat to cross their lips at all.
 Both of them have had their gallbladders removed.
 If their lowfat lifestyle is so correct why did they have
 to have their gallbladders removed? They are not
 the only people I know on lowfat who've had this operation
 performed.
 Gatsby

     A dear friend of mine was on WW a few yrs ago. Had to have
gallbladder operation. We have since discovered that this is a common
hazard for people on WW or on very lowfat diets.

     The religious zeal of anti-fat is disturbing in that it refuses to
allow information as to it's hazards, it's 'proof of benefit' and it's
questionable provenance. It is so bad that people even use others' 'fat'
as an excuse now for all sorts of ulterior motives and bad behavior: ie
have seen several instances that a best friend was not asked to be in
the 'wedding party' because she/he {was} or seemed  overweight to the
bride/groom.