From:
Dave Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 00:54:39 +0100
Aren't we straying ever so slightly from our purpose with all this
religious distraction? (Not to mention the delightfully bizarre
orthographic tendencies of the western Atlantic fringe - that'll rouse a
few up!)
Let's hear it for Spelling Checkers!

Here's me thinking we were discussing Paleolithic - or, given the latest
news, early Cro-Magnon Homo Sapiens Sapiens eating habits.

Can we return to the subject?

May I start another thread off by asking for folks' views on eating
brassicas - plants which had possibly hardly strayed off the shore-line in
mesolithic times. Do we know when their domestication into cabbage, kale,
spinach, Brussels sprouts etc.  began? Given their importance in many
peoples' diets today we ought, perhaps, to form a view on them.

> From: Karl Alexis McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Religion vs. diet
> Date: 16 July 1997 01:04
>
> On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, yoyo9 wrote:
>

> > We've already seen that in WWII Germany.
>
>         You get two strains of Scientists from WWII Germany, those who
> hate the Nazi's and will sabitoge to stop them and those who know
> nothing.  I can't think off hand of any pro-Nazi scienist who actually
> both likes the Nazi's and knew anything, because the racism of the Nazi's
> is so psuedoscientific.  I was thinking more along the lines of the USA
> and USSR.  (The USA is a totalitarian society run by the

How are bell curves relevant Karl?