NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"P. Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 07:15:51 -0700
Art Weeks wrote:

> At 08:10 AM 4/22/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >I have a new one for you (at least it is new to me).  We still use baby lotion on my daughter, but last night she saw some of my Vaseline Dry Skin lotion

Greetings All,
Is there a list of gf lotions and cosmetics?  I don't know whether to
throw out my pre-gf makeup et al (a rather substantial investment), or
start calling about 20 manufacturers. I have a feeling that my new
Clinique lipstick (and maybe the eye cream) is responsible for my latest
"episode."  I am in week 11 of being gf and can use all the tips I can
get.

Sincerely,
Phee Schwartz
Sacramento