NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 13:02:11 -0500
Denise Morton asked:

>I can't find
>DariFree anywhere.  Is there a phone number or address for Dari Free so
>that I can contact them and find out where I can get it?

800-497-4834

>I would be
>interested in the ingredients label on this product.

Ingredients listed on a flyer as being (though they have changed them
periodically):

Maltodextrin (from potatoes), Potato Starch, Dehydrated Honey, Natural
Flavors (no MSG), Crystalline Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Colored with
Titanium Dioxide (an inert mineral), Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate,
Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C
(ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (di-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin A
(palmitate), Niacin (niacinamide), Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin),
Vitamin B-1 (thiamine mononitrate), Folic Acid (folate) and Biotin.

But never does it have gluten, soy or rice.

Don.