BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 08:27:57 EST

> >In a message dated 97-12-03 10:11:39 EST, you write:
>  >
>  >> Bwwwaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!!
>  >
>  >This must be a term of art . . .
>

>  I believe we have seen the emergence of the Artful Dodger.

Better than a Dart-full Otter? Possibly Dan's keys got stuck and he needs us
to visit and rescue him?

While in Poland I saw, in Polish, on the Discovery Channel, translated to me
into English by a sea Captain, that Otter families always use the same small
mudhole to relieve themselves and that the dominant male otter then splashes
around in the mess to make sure it has the family scent well mixed.
Considering for several minutes, waiting on the translation and fiddling with
our mutual phrase books, it looked like fun. No thanks! This documentary clip
should probably be requisitioned for the Maine Loo Museum?

][<en