BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 22:38:22 -0500
What novice?  Novice's don't ask questions like that.  Someone might
find out that they are not novices at all, but amatuers.  Amatuers are
of course the backbone of our little community.  Questions are the
mortar that holds us together and makes the community worthwhile.

Of course you didn't learn enough in school!  No one does!  What you
learn in school is how to speak the language and if you are real lucky,
how th think like a ...(fill in the blank).  Course you don't have to go
to school for that...well, you may, depends on what that is.  Hey, its
past my bed time, you want sense?  Got to PL.

Okay, so what I'm not getting around to saying is that you can't know
everything, but you can know that which you find most interesting and
best suited to your talents.  AND you can almost know someone who knows
everything...or a lot of someones who accumulatively know a whole
bunch.  But you got to watch out for Callan, cause there are moments
when you can't be sure if he knows anything at all...this is one of
them...

Do you think anyone would believe me if I told them my dog was a
pedegree Penciltuckie Mud terrier?  Why do 12 year old boys think they
absolutely must have a BB gun...and why to their fathers really want
them to have it...but won't...well some will, but not this one this time
this year.

Got to go.  Oh!  Almost forgot.  Some REAL serious people are on the
NCSHPO list andthey are like really into rules and regulations and
straight answers.  The trouble is youhave to be an employee of an SHPO
to subscribe.  But if you have such a guestion, I'd be glad to pose it
for you on that list and send you the answer.

-jc