Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marc Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:54:20 -0800
On 3/26/98 5:09 AM, Gregg M Burton said:

>The only thing I don't like is that she, like AFS -
>Animal Food Services, use Frozen RAF even though they say it's
>"Fresh-Frozen" or "Frozen-Fresh".  I think they're doing a good thing
>but I think it's better to just go to the Local Health Food Store or
>wherever they have Natural Organic Beef etc.
Dear Gregg,

    I agree with you.  We never gave our cats any frozen meat.  Ray is
right too when he said cats really need the "whole ball of wax" fur
feathers everything.  Dogs and cats do not need fruit and vegetables.
Even though they might like them, they are totally carnivorous and I
doubt very much they can digest vegetable fiber.  Plus they don't need
the carbs.

>If you'd like a RAF - Raw Animal Food - Kitten and are ready
>for one just drop me an e-mail

My daughter would love to have a kitten, and actually we're living up in
Porter Ranch, so even though were up in the mountains, I've never seen
any coyotes in the community.  And lots of people have cats here.  They'd
be OK if they didn't roam too far.  We used to live in Encino in the
Hills and the coyotes could get in our yard there.  So, there's a
possiblility here....however we're renting here,and I'm not so sure the
landlord wants any pets.  I'll check it out.  I would love to have a
kitten raised on nothing but mom and raw food from the start.

Best to you,
Jacki