Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:06:34 -0500
We feed Elvis (our Basset Hound) raw chicken wings.  Although he wasn't too
impressed with them at first, they also made quite a difference in his
health.  After all, look at the ingredients in "dog food".  Look familiar?
 Yup, it's just about the entire laundry list of stuff that we would never
eat.  A dog's nutritional requirements are pretty similar to ours.  No
wonder they get "human" diseases like diabetes and cancer.

Take care,
John Pavao
<snip>  No more cortisone.  Just plain, raw, meat and water.  She is a
happy
camper and so am I.