Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Aaron D. Wieland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:25:12 -0500
I honestly don't know whether a need for salt can indicate an adaptation to
a high-sodium diet.  I have tentatively assumed that my ability to retain
sodium has been compromised due to weak adrenals, a condition which can
certainly be aggravated by eating a lot of processed carbs.  Perhaps someone
with a better knowledge of physiology can answer your question.

In addition to chronic thirst, do you also have trouble retaining water?  If
the level of sodium is too low, your body might try to excrete water as a
means of raising the concentration.

Cheers,

-- Aaron Wieland