Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jacki Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:36:05 -0800
On 3/10/98 4:49 AM, John C. Pavao said:

>But I've been fat since I was 2 years old.  I would have been
>technically classified as obese now for 31 of my 33 years (with a couple of
>very short-lived exceptions.
John,
  I tend to think that everyone's ideal weight is as individual as every
one!  My mother was "overweight" since she was about 2 also.  She is
considered obese, but she's 80 years old now, has led an active life and
is still going strong.  Maybe your weight (and my mother's) is close to
ideal for you.  We live in such a thin-conscious society, that I don't
think all things are taken into consideration.  If you have been
relatively healthy, maybe there's nothing wrong with your weight...
Jacki