Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 15:35:39 -0500
To get the taste of bacon fat and more resistance to smoking, add 1/3 olive
oil.  I don't know if this would work with beef fat, I've never tried it.
 I don't think I'd ever cook with beef fat, it has a rather strong taste.

Take care,
John Pavao
My butcher gives me beef fat for free.  Or just save it when you cook your
meat, assuming you haven't spiced the meat.  Otherwise just render it like
for
pemmican.  But be aware that beef fat may not be perfect for frying because
of
it's tendency to smoke.  I still prefer pan frying in bacon grease.