Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 01:26:05 -0800
    Well, Genisis 3:17 (I think that's the quote. . . my copy of NeanderThin
is on loan) can work for you if you have a person willing to listen.
    The tricks I would try are:

    HAVE YOU EVER thought about loosing weight?  Maybe you can IMAGINE A
TIME IN YOUR FUTURE, say six months from now, being over 75 pounds lighter,
and feeling really increadable.  And looking back on today as being the
start of it?

    Rememember, even though it has a question mark at the end, DROP you
pitch to make it sound like a command (covertly).  Setting your friend up
with a false-orientation of time where she has already lost 75 lbs, and then
giving her direction to look back from the future onto the present as if it
was the past is one of the best ways to sell any diet.