Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 07:46:13 -0500
Possibly, but the oils they ate were not processed, not concentrated, and
part of whole foods.  They would never have eaten as much of such oils as
someone who pours them out of a bottle does.  I feel the same way about
fruit juice.  I mentioned the study showing that too much fruit juice is
causing kids to become obese and diabetic, didn't I?  (Hey, I'm not perfect
either, I'm just taking the devil's advocate position.)

As to your muscle cramps, are you getting enough potassium?  Try eating
bananas, maybe that will help.

Take care,
John Pavao

If I don't eat 100% paleo, I'm not sure what I do that is not paleo. Oh,
yes, I eat vegetable oils. I eat them raw only and then only specific
ones. I think it's very paleo to eat them since you won't convince me
that paleolithic humans weren't stuffing down as many buttercup-like
flowers as they could. Which I assume contain the oils.