Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 06:27:01 -0800
7bit
From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
romper:
  My husband and I both get cramps.  He gets them in his thigh and I get
them in my calf.  We are upping our potassium and magnesium
supplementation.  I would surmise that the one thing non of us as
'paleo' do is to eat the bones.  There is much conjecture now that early
man was mostly a scavenger.  The strong teeth were for cracking bones
and eating the marrow and cartilage.  I think it is silly to ever
believe that we could -really- be paleo.  We cook, we drive, we breath,
we work.  Everything involved is different. But - I do believe that we
are doing the best thing we can do in this crazy, polluted world.  I
will eat this way forever I guess and try not to be a zealot.  Chelated
minerals are the best.  Eades - Protein Power.  They are also the most
expensive.  Good luck and do what you need to do.  Really the idea is to
feel as good as you can and live long - right?
P.S. buttercups are poisonous.
Beverle