Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 20:06:45 -0600
7bit
From:
Ralph Carabetta <[log in to unmask]>
Hi group,
I'm new to this group, but have been "lifestyling" Neanderthin for about
8 weeks. I'm 6 ft tall and started at 250-I've lost 15 pounds. I don't
work out. My energy level has been demonstrably increased. In all, I am
very happy with my progress and, quite frankly, I'm not in any
particular rush. This is, afterall, a lifestyle change and not merely a
diet. I've never dieted in my life, and prior to reading Ray's book
didn't feel the need. Simply put, Neanderthin "made sense". I thought
Ray's information was compelling and honest. His research appeared to be
in depth and corraborated by a sufficient number of qualified resources.

As expected, my most difficult challenges have been among friends and
colleagues. I can certainly hold my own and I rigorously defend the
Neanderthin way. I appreciate that everyone has an opinion..they're
entitled. I prefer to stick to the facts. This is where I could use a
little help and I think Ray's argument falls short-or I've missed it
somewhere in the reading or bibliography. Can anyone help me locate some
empirical evidence on the following;
A. Corn - Is this a "modern day" technologically produced vegetable?
Where's all the carcinogenic study?
B. Potatoes - Toxic eyes? The most pesticidally bombarded food? Where
can I find this proof?
C. Beans - Other than flatulence inducers, what's wrong with Snow peas
or String beans? They can be eaten raw.
D. Wine or Vinegar - Okay, so it's "yeast urine"...but is it going to
dramatically change by blood sugar levels or have any other debilitative
effect if I consume an occasional glass, or sprinkle a little on my
salad? What about pickles?

I would certainly appreciate any feedback. I've become a staunch
defender of "Neanderthin" but feel like my argument is a little weak at
times. Thanks in advance.

Ralph Carabetta