Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 06:37:32 -0800
I have my son on a paleo diet, also am using oil of oregano to fight yeast.

He is tired a lot of the time, is this normal? For example, you go shopping
at the drugstore, he wants to lie down on the floor!

I had stopped the yeast fighters, thinking he no longer had yeast,, I then
had a urine test by Dr Shaw which showed that yes, there is still a yeast
problem. So, we are back to fighting yeast.

I would like to know about paleo and yeast, how long should it take if you
are completely paleo to get rid of yeast?

Also, my gut feeling is if I could get him on pemmican, meats, fish, and
veggies, he would get better. I believe that 90% or more of his problems are
coming from intestinal fermentation of bad bacteria and yeast, in the colon.

Did you know that schizophrenia can be cured on a paleo diet?

I would appreciate any ideas on fighting fungus, I tried to access a website
someone mentioned, but my browser won't do it.

Moira