Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 06:37:35 -0800
We are also fighting "bad" bacteria like Clostridia. These came because my
son was on tons of antibiotics for ear infections.

The so-called autism came after vaccines and antibiotics, my son was born
normal.

I am using a paleo diet. He loves meat, fish, vegetables! I don't give much
fruit, I think he still has too much yeast for that.

 My question is, should I also put him on Olive Leaf Extract which fights
bad bacteria? I believe he also might have some bad viruses, olive leaf is
supposed to be an antiviral as well.

I am also thinking of using some Soil Based Organisms, these crowd out the
bad bacteria.

I am also using supplements of good bacteria.

This kid is a champ, has not had processed food for I can't tell you how long.

 He is improving, slowly, ever so slowly. No miracles! Just progress, what
more can I ask?

I am kind of afraid to put him on too many things at once.

Moira