Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karl Alexis McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 02:18:51 -0600
        I figured once I got down to 242 lbs I'd consider dating.  After a
few months I bumped it up to 250.  I'm wondering if 275 is feasible, or
still to very, very fat.  I mean, Susan Powter was 260 at her fatest, and
she is hailed as a Diet Goddess for loosing "so much weight."  I'm 5'9",
and 23.  I've got a crappy job while I finish school.  I have no artistic
abilities and have been fat since time immemorial.
        So should I bother at 275, or is it just too fat to consider?
Please, no "true love" romance stuff, I want honest answers.  If 275 is
repulsive without artistic talent, money, or social graces to offset it, I
need to know before I ware my heart upon my sleave that jack-daws may peck
at it.