Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:27:04 -0700
At 09:03 AM 7/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Grant said:
>>Eades say: "As your cholesterol levels falls below a certain point, you
>>jump out of the frying pan of heart disease risk and into the fire of
>>death by all sorts of other diseases."  He mentions such things as
>>cerebral hemorrhage and many types of cancer "for which falling
>>cholesterol is a marker."

Thank you for posting this about cancer.

A short while before I was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer, my
cholesterol lever was below 100. I was told that was a good sign of heart
health. I remember feeling a little doubtful at the time, thinking, can this
low really be good.

I should say that I have been on a low fat high carb diet most of my life
and got cancer at a very early age.