RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RICHARD BOETTNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 22:56:21 EST
ive done some reading - ive done some experimenting - i find myself full
of mucus, i have a runny nose after eating certain foods and in the
morning all i have is water for about the first hr or two
(i no longer eat 2 - 3 hrs before going to bed and try to fast for a full
12 - 14 hrs from nite to morning / if you call them mini-fasts)

what is the best way, while i work and go about my days, to detox and get
rid of this runny nose of mine and the mucus that comes up during the
day?
(i hope no one is saying - how sick, because thats how i feel, ick)

i dont have the time right now to be taking off and fasting - so what is
a gradual (it doesnt matter to me if it takes a bit longer, i just want
to do it) way to clean my system out/up?

well thx and if theres questions, just ask

k(no)w one