BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:55:55 EST
In a message dated 97-12-14 22:58:33 EST, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Example- out of the facadectomy thread comes my tale of the sad house down
>  the road which results in someone asking me about some photos that he could
>  use in a talk , which results in my calling around and finding a whole
>  trove of photos of the town that I didn't know existed.

Way kool, dude!

I'm  looking for some good photos of outhouses. The sponsor of the BP list,
our gracious server providor, St. John's University, is saying they will also
provide us with website capacity. If I can get some good photos of BP topical
items I'll scan them, or used pre-scanned photos and build a BP website. It
might also be kool if we post our individual pictures (or use someone elses
pictures and say they are ours?). We can all collaborate on a zanny
preservationeers website. My squirrel pictures did not come out as well as I
hoped, so I am hunting again for the perfect squirrel.

Most of the other lists on St. John's are very-serious psychology lists. We
seem to be a unique species of pet.

On the topic of ARCHIVES, I've been figuring out what we can do, and not do.
Right now the archives are ONLY available to BP list members and can be
accessed through a web browser. I'll post the URL when I figure it out better.

][<en