RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 03:27:33 -0800
Hello susan
in the instinctive eating framework, we can still developpe symptomes of
cold , but in such mild forms that you barely notice them. Very different
from my past experience with cold. And generally those symptomes arise when
i didn't respect the instinctive regulation and forced on one
ood.( generally a protein) It is enough for me to listen more carefully to
my senses, to have the symptomes disappear in one or 2 days. It feel good to
not be a victime anymore.
A body that got some balance don't need the cold to clear itself, it will
choose more efficient way of eliminating.
Guy claude Burger excluded milk from the instinctive diet  because of his
experience of an infection that didn't want to recede while he was eating
sheep or goat milk and did once he stopped . This infection started again
when he was eating milk again. ( hard for a swiss to have to recognise that
we might not be genetically adapted to milk, at the beginning he was raising
sheep and goats to have high quality milk)

Jean-claude