RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wes Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:42:50 -0400
Hi Susan!

>speaking of skin eruptions:
>I am getting itchy acne on my back and arms. I eat all raw and RAF except
>some cooked meat sometimes. I swallow flax seed oil because it is said that
>it would help. I eat lots of nuts and seeds and fruits and vegetables too...
>What is wrong with me? What am I missing?

Some people (myself included) are very sensitive to toxins, and it reflects
in many ways, and one obvious tangible way is via the skin (i.e. eruptions).

It's quite possible that there could be toxins in some of the food you eat.
Maybe some of the RAF? For example, shellfish contain toxins. They are
essentially filters for toxins! I don't have the exact figures at the
moment, but I have read that shellfish filter an incredible amount of
gallons of ocean water per hour. The toxins accumulate in them. Just one
example. So it could be that, or even could be too much fats/oils for you.
Or another reason might be cooked food if you eat any. Cooked food gave me
pimples. Or, it could be just detox in general due to a better diet.

Many variables...

I hope you find what it is!

Wes