RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sweet Kali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:31:18 -0700
Taylor, herpes is not anything to fool around with.  I suggest you do your
research and find out what is out there which will protect you from his
outbreaks, as well as your unborn children.  I recommend you apply
traditional medical medication as well as any alternatives your may find,
but remember, this is about your health and the health of your future
children.  Sweet Kali

--
To write, I go every morning to the same cafe...The fact that the cafe is
crowded

talking very loudly beside me; I don't  hear, I just concentrate.
------Nathalie Sarraute