RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sweet Kali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:55:43 -0700
RE: fasting--I followed Dick Gregory's program of fasting years ago..and
undertook several fasts of 2 to three weeks in length five or six times a year.
I would begin with only fruit juice and when my body began to 'reject that' would
switch to plain water.

I looked and felt great and after the third or fourth day, my hunger would
disappear.  I stopped after passing out in a shopping mall from a lack of
potassium, but someday, I will under take another lengthy fast.

I'll do it differently though and make sure my body still gets nutrients at the
same time.  Sweet Kali

--
To write, I go every morning to the same cafe...The fact that the cafe is crowded

does not matter a bit.  Whatever happens does not concern me.  People can be
talking very loudly beside me; I don't  hear, I just concentrate. ------Nathalie
Sarraute