RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:38:09 EST
Hi Ellie,

<< Liza, I can't find raw milk produts in NYC, Is the raw goat's-milk yogurt
available in your supermarkets, and does it have a brand name? >>

We buy ours from the most wonderful place in the world - an older religious
couple (I think they're in their 70's !!) who have had a goat dairy for 49
years, 100% organic feed and raised (zero antibiotic, steroid, growth
hormone,etc) 100% raw and spotlessly clean.They are the nicest people -
totally kind and honest and warm people to know. All their products are to DIE
for they're so delicious, They're in Pennsylvania, but regularly ship all over
the US. Goat farming is extremely hard work, never lets up, so there are only
a tiny number of farmers left. They recently cut back their herd to 90 head
(still a HUGE amount of work for them). Let me know if you'd like details for
ordering!! ;-))

Love Liza