RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 16:22:57 -0800
Gregg:
>> I guess I could but I'd like to hear back from Jean-Louis first to see
>> if he could do it a lot easier since he seems to be the source of this
>> Post - I don't know what Post he was replying to though because he
>> didn't say and the Search doesn't the Body of Messages.

Peter:
> Sure it does - just use the "search for" box.  You might also find the
> "help!" function useful.

You're Right!!!  I was just out of it that night and really tired and
since I haven't used the Search much I forgot to look at the top of the
Screen and only saw the Subject box and nothing below it for Body and
just missed it - Oh Well!! - It Happens!!! - :) - And I said it all in
one breath too!!! - :)

 - Take Care!!!
 - Gregg!!!

P.S. I dropped the "- To Life, Love, Health, And Freedom!!!" in this
Sign Off but was wondering if you or anyone else liked it and maybe
should I drop the " - Take Care!!!" instead - Which one do you like
better by the way? - Bye!!!