RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:29:06 -0800
Hi again Pet!!!

>   Gregg, rage noted.

I wouldn't call it rage, just an Emotional/Feeling Response to someone
that doesn't even seem to care to look at the facts.

>    I remain a sceptic about ball lightning,

How can someone be skeptically about something that is Scientifically
and Factually known to Exist???!!! - That's why I respond this way!!! -
Would you like some Photographic Evidence so you can even see what it
looks like yourself?  Or you can say what my Stepfather said: "It was a
Mass Hallucination because that can't happen." - He was there when it
happened as was sort of Blown Away - Well it's happened 4 times so far
not including the time it came out of me.

> and an unbeliever in ESP and UFOs.

That's your right, but again, you haven't looked at the Facts or Studied
the Research because then you'd see you're in Error - There's enough
Evidence for both Phenomenon to win in Court.

I have a friend who can Move Objects and I, myself, can Bend Metal and
Plastic with just the light stroking of the Object.  I learned how to do
it about 10 years ago because I wanted to see if it was Real or Not.  I
had always Believe it was Real but I wanted to See and Know for Myself
so I went to a PK (Psychokinesis) Metal Bending Class that was lead by a
Aerospace Engineer that works for McDonald Douglas.  There was about 20
or so of us and everyone but 2 ended up Bending Metal, and they were the
2 that didn't even want to try basically.  I was so excited about it I
was Bending Metal for days using Silverware of all kinds and still have
the first ones I did - It's a bit hard to fake that especially in front
of your Friends and Family!!! - It's a bit hard to say something isn't
Real when I can and a lot of people I know can do it.  Besides both my
Girlfriend and I are Psychic and have been that way Our Whole Lives -
It's seems to run in the Family to a certain extent - So again it's hard
not to Believe something I can actually do.  I've Read and Diagnosed
People who I've never met just be hearing their Names or holding
something of theirs and was 100% accurate with the information I gave.
I'm not saying I always get everything that might be going on with them
but I sure get a lot.  I don't usually get Names or things like that but
I get Feelings, I'm what you would call an Empath, and so I Feel what
they're going through even if they're not Aware of it - It comes in very
handy in the Type of Work and Research I do.  My Girlfriend is a Trip
though on the other hand because she does get Names and things like that
more than I do, and she can even Physically See Auras and Beings and the
like; whereas I like Feel/See them like I had some type of Empathic
Radar and then I can Translate those Feelings into a type of Sight or
something and so it's like I'm Seeing them too, because I can accurately
describe how they look even though I don't seem to be Physically Seeing
them like she does.

So don't knock it till you try it or at least hang out with some people
who can so you can see if it's Real or Not for yourself - But it is
Real!!!

The evidence for UFOs is so overwhelming it's not even funny.  I'm not
saying that they're all Extra-Terrestrial, because I believe a lot of
them are Man-Made by both Government and Private Groups, but They do
Exist - The Truth Is Out There!!! - :) - Doo doo doo doo doo doo bum
bum... Doo doo doo doo doo doo bum bum... etc. etc. etc. - It's The
X-Files Theme if you didn't get it!!!

> As to evolution, I remarked about the common misunderstanding that
> evolution = advance.

I guess Evolution = Advance could be quite Subjective depending on
you're Point of View.

>    We are all different, but as a rule don't evolve genetically in a
> lifetime.

Yes I'm sure we're all different, and maybe "as as a rule don't evolve
genetically in a lifetime", but do some of us then? - I don't know
exactly here because I've never seen a Study on someone's Genetics and
their Adaptation and so-called Evolution - But one could be interesting.

> Anything else is fairy dust...

Well I don't think so unless you have some Cosmic Connection to the
Universe that the Rest of Us don't seem to have and therefore have the
Knowledge of What Is and What Isn't.

I, myself, have seen Multiple Personality Disorder (MID) People
Physically and Physiologically change when they change Personalities -
It was Absolutely Amazing!!! - With this one Lady when she changes into
a certain Personality she would actually have some Scars appear on her
Arm that weren't there just a moment before - Trippy!!! - And when she
would change to another one she would become Diabetic and need Insulin
Injections - Trippy!!! Trippy!!! Trippy!!!  What was neat about the
Different Changes was that there was a Complete Personality Change and
also a Total Brain Wave Pattern Change - Each Personality had a
completely different Brain Wave Pattern that was clearly shown on an EEG
- And You Can't Fake That!!! - Brain Waves Patterns are more Unique than
Fingerprints - Because maybe you could fake them given the time, but I
highly doubt faking your Brain Wave Patterns!!!

 - Take Care Again My Skeptical Raw Food Friend!!!

 - And I would like some more actual replies on Food, Behavior,
Genetics, and Evolution rather than ESP and UFOs please.  As I really do
want to see what I can find Scientifically and by Personal Experience is
the best Diet for me and others to be on - Thanks!!!

 - Bye For Now!!!
 - Gregg!!!