RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:38:55 -0500
Hi Gregg,

>The other thing I want to know is that Aajonus basically says that you
>can eat all the Honey you want and I'd like to know what you All think
>about that; and he mixes it with other things so I guess that masks the
>taste so that you can eat more than you'd normally eat on it's own and
>so is that a good or a bad thing or neither.

I think that Aajonus says many things without proof, and that many of his
follower "swallow" it (mixed with raw butter or not ;-)).

Raw, natural honey causes elevated blood glucose and insulin, like all sugars.
Mixing with butters improves the glucose response but not the insulin response.

Honey is natural, but eaten only sparingly by "primitive" people.

My $.02.