RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 20:46:51 -0700
Robert Wynman wrote:
> [Ellie wrote:Nerve energy is chemically transferred, and not increased by any outside
> force like electrical input from magnets ...]--Bob:Is it true that the astrocytes
> in our nervous system "produce" nerve energy?

If I were interested in magnets, I would search the references you
mentioned for validation of this. I do not think astrocytes produce nerve
energy. Their function is support and repair.

> [What is the mechanism by which electricity from outside sources--like
> artificially induced magnetic fields--keeps human cells healthy if in fact it
> does?]--I don't know.  If/when it becomes important enough for me to know
> that, I'll find out & report --

I would want an answer to this too.

> [Ellie:Magnetic changes in the earth's environment are a part of Nature. Don't you
> think the magnificent human body is capable of adapting to this?]--Bob:Yes &
> adaptation is expensive.  We can "adapt" to caffeine, cooked fudes, crack,
> etc.

I am speaking of long term evolution, not an addiction to caffeine or
crack in one's lifetime.

>  Erik's instincts ARE telling him that.  In
> the last few months, every time he leaves his home & magnetic sleep system,
> his CFS symptoms return with a vengeance (evidence that his body is reacting
> to the artificial magnetic energy by suppressing his symptoms?)

Sounds like his body is detoxing the clogged up neurons that accumulated
toxins as a result of the electrical assualt from the magnets. I think
there is a physicist on this list. I hope he might post whether all
magnetic fields are actually electrical fields. I could be wrong about
this.

My best, Ellie