RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 16:29:09 -0400
In a message dated 97-08-01 03:27:38 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Peter
Brandt) writes:

<<
 Why will you not concede the same standard for G.C.Burger? - Surely he
 has more than proven himself guilty by his "talk and action for years"?
 It looks to me that you are applying one standard for Burger (not
 guilty until convicted in a court of law) and another for the
 politicians you have taken a dislike to. (guilty no matter what)
 Unless, of course, you want to tell me that all your political
 observations are "personally observed facts"? ;-) BTW, watching the
 "Clinton Chronicles" (and other conspiracy videoes) and watching Waco
 on CNN do do not qualify as "personally observed facts". :-)

Clinton & Gore just left Tahoe & those locals who witnessed their show say he
lied as per usual.  One friend of mine even traded palm juices with Slick
Willy.  I've never even seen a picture of Burger, have only read a
translation of his book & listened to first had reports from you & Zephyr &
Bruno.  Not quite enough for me to to convict the man.

While I've seen neither the Clinton Chronicles nor the Waco videos, I have
lived with the results of the acts of the Clintons, Reno, et al  (mainly
their successful War on Freedom)  &  I do get exposed to them live on TV with
unfortunate regularity.

Bob