RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 10:34:17 -0400
Blended salads: Is anyone here actually trying blended salads?  They seem
to be having a very good effect on me, especially during this
cooked-to-raw transition I'm still likely to be going through.  Anything
particularly beneficial as far as ingredients go, to put in them?  There
are some articles that also describe the benefits of blended salads.

Inorganic foods: Are there raw fooders here that consume mostly inorganic
fruits/veggies? Any comments or tips for someone who does?  Should I have
any concerns?  Can raw-foodism exist and work well on inorganic?

Concerning vision and an all-raw diet: I consider it nothing short of a
miracle (or Mother Nature at work), but my vision has improved rather
drastically since I switched to all-raw.  Still, the idea of a reduction
in fatty deposits around the eyes that someone came up with just recently
on this list is a very interesting one.  What evidence is there that it
is indeed the explanation, and if so, is the majority of vision-related
problems a result of such deposits?  Don't we have a scientific
breakthrough here, then?

Storing raw foods: that'd be mostly fruits and veggies; is anything
specific involved in this, or is the good old refrigerator sufficient?