RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 20:25:25 -0700
I strongly encourage all newcomers to this list to read my "EXPO" posts,
which are the articles from the June 1997 SF-LiFE newsletter, and also
the notes for my Expo talk on avoiding/overcoming problems in raw and
living foods. (Note: Expo = 1997 Health & Rejuvenation Expo, an all day
event sponsored by SF-LiFE , the San Francisco Living Foods Enthusiasts).

You can retrieve the above materials from the archive. To do so, send
an e-mail to: [log in to unmask], with a message (not
subject line) that says:

GETPOST RAW-FOOD 284 345

(You can  use lower-case letters, of course.)

You will receive a long e-mail that contains the above material, plus
additional material (not related to the Expo). The archive files appear
to be the "digest" files. You can save the e-mail in a file, and delete
the extraneous material if you wish.

The DBSEARCH features of the new server work nicely. The only thing I found
that could be better is the list of "titles" for the posts. As the "posts"
appear to be digest files, the title listed is not meaningful if you are
searching for a specific post. However, you get a list of extracts from
the posts, and that can be used to find specific posts.

Let me thank Dave Karas and Peter Brandt for making the list, and the archives,
available to all.

One other note - Darius - you were asking about fruit. Fruit and fruitarianism
have been discussed at great length on this list, all the way back to its
beginnings (in May 1995 - archives don't go back that far). I encourage you
to search the archives on that topic - you will find a wealth of material!

Regards,
Tom Billings