RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 11:49:30 -0400
I began with my almost all-raw diet only this summer and things are going
quite well.  However, I have my doubts as to how I'll manage to keep the
percentage of raw foods in the 80-90% range during winter.  I live in
Montreal (Canada) and winters here mean very low temperatures, which in
turn means very few fresh fruits or vegetables or very high prices on the
latter.

I suppose growing some grains/seeds or sprouting them would be an
alternative, but I'd like to think there are other ways.
I prefer to stay away from dried fruits.

Any tips?   Thanks.