RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 12:01:36 +0000
Hi all,

yesterday I immediately bought the issue of L'Express Peter mentioned.
My french is too bad to understand it completely but what I got is
enough to see, that it is completely negative. The writers didn't un-
derstand anything of instinctive nutrition, let alone meta psychology
and instinctive needs.
The facts were hold back a considerable time since there are photos of
Nicole Burger who died last year.

This sort of journalism I call "revealing journalism". It is the worst
journalism that can be found in todays press.
A good journalist reports about the facts he found immediately. He
doesn't hold them back.
The famous german magazine "Der Spiegel" does the same kind of dis-
gusting journalism and this was years ago the reason, why I decided
to never read it again. Since der Spiegel is a political magazine it
also placed its revelations closely before local elections with the
obvious aim to influence them. Very bad.

Just a week ago a court in Germany judged a case of constructed child
abuse. All accused persons were set free - no punishment at all. The
case was constructed by ill-minded persons.

Despite all this I think Burger and the residents of Montrame have
exceeded the limits of what society tolerates considerably. Not very
wise to do so.

I hope, that psychologists, experienced in children psychology, will
prove, that the children were   n o t   abused. Abused children show
behavioral differences that are clearly to recognize. What I heard from
people having worked at Montrame is, that even the worst cooked
children were becoming lucky and loving beings after some months.

The article in L'Express also mentioned the excessive prices of Orkos
Diffusion and suspects that they are making gigantic profits.
So this is again bad news for all instinctos in Europe because the only
reliable food supply is in danger now.

I know, that the prices of Orkos are realistic and that there are no
profits at all. Anything else is plain slanderous.

With sorrow,

Stefan