RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 18:12:00 -0400 (EDT)
[log in to unmask] (Ellie Rotunno):
 It's not the trauma that wounds, but
 the suppresson of emotions about the trauma. It's all a  matter of
 degree. I think all of us have somewhat toxic minds.

Bo7b:
Ellie, your writing on this subject is healthful, beautifully concise &
clarifying.  Thank you for the work you're doing and for being you.

 > ELLI(E--is it possible to have too much self-esteem?  Seems like
 > the same as having too much mental or physical health!

Ellie:
> Not for my money :-) I went to a psychiatric conference last week and
 observed that most of the psychiatrists who spoke were still autistic
 themselves. If invited I would have had the self esteem to stand at the
 podium and tell them the truth, but I wasn't invietd so I took my
 self-esteem and went home. Ten years ago I had so little self-esteem I
 would have been afraid to speak to you if more than two people were in
 the room. My toxic mind is detoxing. I'm getting better.

Is your recovery mostly the result of NH or II. N. or are other factors more
important in your case?

Thanks, Bo7b