RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 17:53:35 -0400 (EDT)
 Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
 Hey, today I am 25 years old, but... no cake to put candles on. What
 could replace it? A slice of tuna? A jar or crystalized honey?

Bo7b:
Congrats for survivng a quarter century!  You are wise beyond your years!
 Thanks for contributing to the list!

Yes. any real food would be far better than some toxic & anti-life like cake
(sucrose, grease, denatured processed wheat?) not as a replacement, but as a
value 7 a celebration rather than as a destructive force!  CELEBRATE!!

JL:
 Side remark:can a raw meal be "exceptional" on such occasions (birthdays,
Christmas...)?

If you mean that cooked meals are "special" & a reward for you, then by all
means, eat them ... as much as possible.  You deserve rewards!  I don't
consider them rewarding or good for me so I avoid 'em full time.

'appy 'ealthy birfday!!

Bo7b