RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 05:46:54 -0800
Denis PEYRAT <[log in to unmask]>:

>If the "Fables" from french humorist La Fontaine have ever been translated
>into english (since it is old french I guess they  have been translated into
>"old english"), I would recommend you read the Fable titled "The dog and the
>wolf". The domesticated dog thinks the wolf too is being too dogmatic about
>his diet...

Tom:
I have not read the fable you mention. I would also mention that I don't agree
100% with Brian Clement (or any other writer), nor is his approach 100% free
of 'dogma'. However, his approach is generally positive, and he is dramatically
more positive and less dogmatic, than many other raw fooders (for example,
compare him to certain zealots recently expelled from this list - a huge
difference).

Regards,
Tom Billings