RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denis PEYRAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 12:44:23 +0100 (GMT)
Tom
>A Brian Clement is an excellent speaker, and is worth hearing if you have the
>opportunity. His positive, honest approach to raw/living foods is a refreshing
>change from the narrow dogmatism that is so common in the movement.

Denis
If the "Fables" from french humorist La Fontaine have ever been translated
into english (since it is old french I guess they  have been translated into
"old english"), I would recommend you read the Fable titled "The dog and the
wolf". The domesticated dog thinks the wolf too is being too dogmatic about
his diet...

A word to the wise...
Cheers
Denis