RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denis PEYRAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 22:00:17 +0100 (GMT)
>>Denis:
>>Eating only high RAF is OK.

Roy
>I assume you mean that one can't overeat RAF if you follows
>your instincts, and the RAF qualifies as original food. >(i.e. there is no
>vereating danger equivalent to the case of fruit).

Denis :
I think there is a slight misunderstanding due to the misplacement of the
word "only". I guess I should have written "Eating  RAF only when it's high
is OK" ( which has a totally different meaning...) Sorry for that.

But yes, I  think that we should wait for the meat to become  sufficiently
attractive to the smell before we eat it. I see too many instincto "eating
by habit", instead of eating by instinct. I guess I could eat meat everyday
or so if i just swallowed it and wait for the alliesthetic reaction to
occur, the   "zero-point of pleasure"...But I make it a point to eat red
meat only when really, really attractive (in my case really high). Remember
what Voltaire said : "Real pleasures can only come from real needs".

Cheers
Denis