CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:21:43 -0400
>> What will occur within a society like this that the more free and just
organizations will have the largest number of members and have ?the most
power?.  Other organizations, that have members who want to endanger
people's lives, will have a hard time implementing their programs over the
larger organizations, like wanting to kill them with knifes, guns, cars,
whatever.

>Just right down the rules for *your* organization.  Just list the
*complete* set of rules.  When you're ready, publish the list here.
Then we'll have something to work with besides your hand waving.

My organization?  Do you mean an organization that I would join, because I'm
not a member of an organization right now(well, I am, but there is only one
member).

Okay, here is my ideal organization set of rules:

All members are equal
All members have an equal say
Everything will be decided through direct democracy.

That's it!

Anything else added will be done by the members and tada!  You got Anarchy!

I want to see you try to debunk that!

>> I had no choice but to mock this.
>
>Don't quit your day gig.

I'm won't, but I do, very much, enjoy our exchange.  I thrive on conflict,
you know.

Milutin

--
Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes
Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal